Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
Our main purposes in collecting, holding, using and disclosing information about you are to:
- provide you with our products and/or services (including repairs and returns);
- respond to queries from existing and prospective customers seeking information about our products or services;
- communicate with, existing and prospective customers, about our products and services;
- conduct promotions and competitions;
- conduct market research;
- process and assess employment applications;
- enforce agreements between you and us;
- keep you informed about our activities, products and services;
- allow you to join and participate in the SHERO Activewear and other similar SHERO Activewear-related memberships;
- comply with legislative and our policy requirements including in relation to occupational health and safety and environmental matters;
- operate our business efficiently; and
- improve our products and services.
- We note that SHERO Activewear may also use aggregated, anonymous data about its customers and/or website users as a group, for SHERO Activewear's business purposes.
In carrying out our business, it may be necessary to share information about you with and between our related bodies corporate, our retailers and organizations that provide services to us. We would not otherwise routinely disclose personal information to another organization unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described in or otherwise permitted by our Privacy Policies;
- the use or disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- we believe it necessary to provide you with products or services which you have requested;
- we believe it necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another person or SHERO Activewear; or
- the assets and operations of SHERO Activewear's business are transferred to a third party.
We may use personal information you have provided to us, including your email address, to provide you with information in relation to new or updated products or services or special offers, promotions or competitions in which you may be interested. We will only do so in accordance with applicable laws or with your prior consent.
If at any time you do not wish to receive such information from us, you may ask us to remove your name from our list by contacting us using our contact details below. Alternatively, if we send you such information by email, you can use the unsubscribe function in the email to inform us that you do not wish to receive such information from us by email. In either case, please allow 10 business days for your request to be processed.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com